Name: Tal Hershkovich
Place of Birth: Israel
Currently living: Berlin Germany
Mobile: (0049) 0157 84323851
Email: dancingshapes @ gmail . com
- 2018 – Freelance character animator and a 3D Artist working for various clients and employers such as:
Baby Giant hollyberg – Creature animation for VFX shots on a feature film.
Pitchipoy – Character Animation for the film “The Boy Who Painted a Donkey Blue”
and for the TV series “Ulay Pil”
Moyo Productions – Animation and rigging for the serie “Limbobo”
Madhat – Animation for a Mercedes VR project
Lost the game Studio – Animation for the game “Schlag den Star”
Ragtag Studio – Cut-out animation for the game “Ray’s the dead”
- 2015 – 2016 –
Talit communications – 2D Animation (cut-out)
The Center for Educational Technology – Modelling, texturing rigging and animation
MindCET – Animation
Sean James Herron – Animation and rigging
Blackboard Studios – Animation
Big Balloon Animation – Animation
Aureate Films – Animation and props modelling
Moyo Productions – Modelling, texturing rigging and animation
Tasty Pixel – Rigging and animation (2D)
David Monteiro (Animator) – Rigging
Top Farmers – 3D Artist / Motion graphics
- 2013-2014 –
Pixomondo (Berlin and Hamburg)
Technion Research and Development Foundation
Picaro / Massmedia
The Center for Educational Technology.
URCHN – Working on the open source film `Wires for Empathy`as an Animator and setting up crowd simulation using blender`s game engine.
- 2010-2012 – ByteRockers.
Employed as a Character animator and rigger for video games.
- 2010 – Eveimages.
Crowd simulation for architecture visualization.
- 2009 – Mackevision, stuttgart germany.
Worked as a freelancer during march, doing animation and rigging.PitchiPoy Productions – Freelance remote work.
- 2008 – Primus design group
Working as a 3D All arounder on commercials, doing mainly animation, but also other aspects of 3D, such as modeling, rigging and rendering.
- 2005 – 2008 – PitchiPoy Productions
Working as a 3D animator on various TV productions. Also, working as an ‘all arounder’ 3D artist when needed, including: modeling (mainly props), texturing and rendering.
- 2003 – 2005 – DomainSpa inc.
Domain configurations with tools that were developed by the company. Recruitment and training of a new staff. The Company is Located in the USA and the work was done through the internet and telephone on a freelance basis.
- Proficiency in the following Computer Graphic applications:
3D Studio max, Maya ,Blender and 3d printing environment, Adobe Photoshop, premiere, after effects, flash.
- Finished Rice university’s python course
- Drawing, Sculpturing, 3D printing (rep rap) and animating.
- Organized Figure model sketching sessions group in Israel.
- Participated in a theatre group called ‘Yura and Malkush’
- Experienced working as a translator for university documents from English to Hebrew and Hebrew to English.
Hebrew – Mother Tongue.
English – Fluent.
Deutsch – Good